Permanent Role in Regional Victoria
Our client has advertised this RACP accredited, twelve month, permanent position, for and Advanced Medical Registrar Trainee. Based in regional north-east Victoria, the role will involved.
- Attending at least 3 GM clinics per week
- Laising with SCS coordinators
- Attending ward rounds with supervising consultants
- Attending/participating in investigative procedures
- Attending METS and code blue
- Be contacted for medical advice by other ED staff regarding patients with medical problems
- Assisting with teaching Registrars, Interns and medical students
This rural health service provides medical treatment to a significant refugee and indigenous population, with a high level of social disadvantage. The knowledge gained from this role would be invaluable, providing the candidate with a wealth of experience.